ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FilterChains - grep and sed
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:52:22 GMT
An InverseFilterReader would do exactly the opposite
of a specified FilterReader.  For example, the
StripJavaComments FilterReader in Ant strips away Java
comments.  An InverseFilterReader wrapping a
StripJavaComments FilterReader would strip away
everything BUT Java comments.  I think implementation
might be any of tricky, slow, or memory-intensive, but
the number of existing FilterReaders would be
instantly doubled if this class were written.

-Matt