ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FilterChains - grep and sed
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:06:16 GMT
Nice thought here--why not adapt the various angles of
Jakarta ORO as FilterReaders?  Another class I have
thought of writing for quite some time, but whose
implementation would be quite tricky, is an
InverseFilterReader which would perform the opposite
of a contained FilterReader.  I couldn't think how to
sensibly do it, however.  Does anyone else have any
ideas?

-Matt

<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/filterchain.html>).