ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Munnich" <ted.munn...@blacktulipcorp.com>
Subject RE: Compile errors
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:54:13 GMT
Beth,

Thank you, after I added the following it started working.

<javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
       destdir="${classes.dir}"
       debug="false"
       optimize="false">
       <classpath>
 	 <pathelement location="c:/webapps/doc/WEB-INF/lib/cimson.jar"/>
	 <pathelement location="c:/webapps/doc/WEB-INF/lib/log4j.jar"/>
	 <pathelement location="c:/resin-2.0.4/lib/jsdk23.jar"/>
       </classpath>
</javac>

Ted

> Ted,
>
> It looks like you don't have your Java classpath for the javac task
> configured to include the JAR file with the javax.servlet.http classes.
> One solution is to figure out where your web application server is
> getting those classes and add that JAR to the javac task using a
> classpath element:
>
> <javac src="yoursrc" dest="yourdest">
> 	<classpath>
> 		<pathelement location="your servlet JAR"/>
> 	</classpath>
> </javac>
>
> Another option is to add the servlet JAR to the CLASSPATH environment
> variable.
>
> -Beth

Ted Munnich
CEO Black Tulip Corp.