ant-user mailing list archives

From "Woo, Chen Ching" <>
Subject RE: help! junitreport xslt error
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:18:27 GMT
Hi Scott,

I finally figure out what the problem was. It seems that when junitreport, or xalan for that
matter, transforms the test data from the Test*.xml to *.html, it couldn't handle property
value larger than certain length. In my case, it's the 'java.class.path' property which contains
more than 100 entries :).

To work around this, i changed the junit-frames.xsl to skip the 'java.class.path' property
during transformation.

Hope that help to explain the strange behavior you have.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stirling []
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 2:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: help! junitreport xslt error

I have seen exactly this error on our automated build machine running Ant
1.5.1.  The weird thing is, it doesn't happen every time.  And it never
happens on my laptop when I run Ant myself.  I haven't looked into it yet
except to see that line 134 the XSL file; it invokes a custom XSL function:

<redirect:write file="{$output.dir}/{$package.dir}/{@name}.html">

Which is mapped in the XSL page to this class:

The only thing that jumps out there, but doesn't seem to really explain
anything, is that in the xalan.jar file, the Redirect class is actually in
org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect.  Doesn't explain why it works sometimes and
not others, though.

Scott Stirling

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>