ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <d...@thielen.com>
Subject Javadoc command getting more source than I am pointing it to
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:58:08 GMT
Hi;

I am trying to generate javadocs for just the files that are the public api of my program.
So I copy those files to a different directory and then javadoc that directory tree. However,
it is somehow finding the additional files and including them in the javadocs. (It however
does not include files for directories that I have no files in in the copied directory.) Here
is my script (the directory temp2 does have just the copied files.):

  <!-- Build the javadoc for users -->
  <target name="doc_user">
    <delete dir="${temp2}"/>
 <mkdir dir="${temp2}"/>
 <copy todir="${temp2}" >
  <fileset dir="${src}" includes="net/windward/**/overview.html,
          net/windward/**/ProcessHtml.java,
          net/windward/**/ProcessPdf.java,
          net/windward/**/ProcessReport.java,
          net/windward/**/ProcessRtf.java,
          net/windward/**/ProcessTxt.java,
          net/windward/**/BuilderException.java,
          net/windward/**/CssTypeException.java,
          net/windward/**/HtmlSpecException.java,
          net/windward/**/NodeException.java,
          net/windward/**/RtfException.java,
          net/windward/**/AssertException.java,
          net/windward/**/LicenseException.java,
          net/windward/**/TypeException.java,
          net/windward/**/testIt.java,
          net/windward/**/HtmlImage.java"/>
 </copy>

    <delete dir="${userdocs}"/>
    <mkdir dir="${userdocs}"/>
 <javadoc packagenames="net.windward.*"
           sourcepath="${temp2}"
           destdir="${userdocs}"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
     Overview="${temp2}/net/windward/overview.html"
           windowtitle="XmlReport 1.0 API"
           doctitle="XmlReport 1.0 API"
           bottom='Copyright &#169; 2002 &lt;a href="http://www.windward.net"&gt;Windward
Studios, Inc.&lt;/a&gt; - All Rights Reserved.'>
   </javadoc>
  </target>