ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vilya Harvey" <vilya.har...@digitalsteps.com>
Subject Re: Ant-Editor Integration
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:48:57 GMT
In the bin directory of your IDEA installation, you'll find a file called
idea.lax. This is a properties file containing all of the arguments used to
run IDEA. Any additional command line arguments should be added to the
lax.nl.java.option.additional property.

Hope that helps,
Vil.
--
Vilya Harvey, Consultant
vilya.harvey@digitalsteps.com                 / digital steps /

--Disclaimer--

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this email and you are not a named
addressee, please inform the sender at Digital Steps Ltd by phone on
+44 (0)1483 469 480 or by reply email and then delete the email from
your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Although
Digital Steps Ltd routinely screens for viruses, addressees should
check this email and any attachments for viruses. Digital Steps Ltd
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this
email or any attachments.