ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vikram Goyal" <Vikram.Go...@eyecon.com.au>
Subject Different jar file size after copy
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 02:16:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting a very weird error after ant does a copy of jars in my lib folder and deploys
them on the server with my deploy target.

The size of the jar differs on the server after the copy. The other files remain the same.
This would not be a problem as such but the trouble is that my server does not seem to recognize
these files. It is not able to read any of the classes in these jars after a copy. Only when
I replace them manually, does the server (Weblogic 7.1) seem to understand the jars.

I did check the archive for anything similar but could not get any conclusive answers.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Regards
Vikram