ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vikram Goyal" <Vikram.Go...@eyecon.com.au>
Subject Starteam problem
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:37:37 GMT
People,

I have been using the Starteam task to checkout files and folders out of a Starteam repository
for some time now without any problems.
However, I have started getting a problem with certain labels and am not sure what the problem
is. I am not even sure if this is a Starteam usage issue or something wrong with my task.

The error that I get is:
file:H://build.xml:202: The reference view is no longer available. Its root folder has been
deleted from the parent view.

After some deliberation I found that the problem might have to do with labels that have been
marked as revision. Is that the problem? If yes, how do I overcome it?

Any help appreciated. I have tried looking up the Starteam help but it doesn't list this problem.

Regards,
Vikram Goyal