ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Rouillier" <guy-rouill...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Different jar file size after copy
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:39:26 GMT
You don't mention what the source and target platforms are.  One wild guess
in the absense of such information is that perhaps the file is getting
copied as text and not as binary, and in the process is undergoing line
terminator translation.  That would definitely render it pretty useless.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vikram Goyal" <Vikram.Goyal@eyecon.com.au>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 9:16 PM
Subject: Different jar file size after copy

Hi all,

I am getting a very weird error after ant does a copy of jars in my lib
folder and deploys them on the server with my deploy target.

The size of the jar differs on the server after the copy. The other files
remain the same. This would not be a problem as such but the trouble is that
my server does not seem to recognize these files. It is not able to read any
of the classes in these jars after a copy. Only when I replace them
manually, does the server (Weblogic 7.1) seem to understand the jars.

I did check the archive for anything similar but could not get any
conclusive answers.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Regards
Vikram