ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Reid" <mark.r...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject Specifying files for Javadoc task
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 01:43:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a directory structure like this:

 source/
     package1/
        ClassA.java
        ClassB.java
    package2/
        Class1.java
        Class2.java

and I want to build javadocs only using ClassA.java and Class1.java (ie, I want
to exclude ClassB.java and Class2.java). I don't want to use explicit excludes
as in my real build there are more classes to exclude than to include.

I've tried using a fileset within the javadoc task but this doesn't do what I
want as, according to the docs, it will automatically append the pattern
**/*.java to the fileset which will include ClassB and Class2. Path-like
structures don't help me either as this refer to directories and jars, not
individual files.

Mark.