ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Kelley" <akel...@ecsplus.com>
Subject ClassFileSet method of loading classes
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:42:22 GMT
Does anyone know how the ClassFileSet determines a dependency?  I still
cannot get the ClassFileSet to work, so maybe it does not work how I
think it should.  I am not instantiating my classes directly.  Instead I
have a factory that will return an instance, given the class of the
Object.  Here is an example:

MyClass myclass = MyFactory.create(MyClass.class);

I would think that MyClass should be seen as a dependency (given that
this line exists in my rootfileset).  So am I using it wrong, or is it
something else?

Thanks,

Aaron