ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Kelley" <akel...@ecsplus.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ClassFileSet
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:13:00 GMT
Changing the code is not an option.  Not all of it is my code (many
developers) and the number of projects we are building is getting pretty
massive.  Also, we have an odd convention where Views are loaded from
Modules.  The View is loaded way back in a base class by a naming
convention.  So this would not work either.

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank-Michael Moser [mailto:moser@decodon.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 9:02 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with ClassFileSet

How about a workaround: To all your source-files which contain a
declaration like

  MyClass.class

add a dummy member

  MyClass myClassDummy;

You will see that GenJar (and the current version of classpath, too) now

is able to pick up MyClass as dependency automatically.

I don't know if this is an option for you, but however it is a generic
and simple work-around.

Frank-Michael