ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Kelley" <akel...@ecsplus.com>
Subject Problem with ClassFileSet
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:09:47 GMT
I still cannot get the ClassFileSet to work.  I am most likely doing
something incorrect.  Here is how I am using it:

<delete file="${cvs.package}.jar"/>

<classfileset id="reqClasses" dir="/build/mylib/classes"
includes="**/*.class">
    <rootfileset dir="/build/myclient/classes" includes="**/*.class"/>
</classfileset>

<jar destfile="${cvs.package}.jar">

    <fileset refid="reqClasses"/>

    <fileset dir="/build/myclient/classes"
             excludes="**/*Test*,**/test/"
    />
</jar>

These are both in a target together that is being called.

This is what I am seeing in the log (when I run with the debug option.)

fileset: Setup scanner in dir /build/myclient/classes with patternSet{
includes: [**/*.class] excludes: [] }
classfileset: Setup scanner in dir /build/mylib/classes with patternSet{
includes: [**/*.class] excludes: [] }
fileset: Setup scanner in dir /build/myclient/classes with patternSet{
includes: [] excludes: [**/*Test*, **/test/] }

After the last entry, it starts including files (which is not the
classfileset), but as you can see, none are included for the first two.
So what am I doing wrong?

Aaron