ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Zastrow" <zast...@dai-lab.de>
Subject <jjtree> Task - java process creation problem
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:35:25 GMT
Hello,

long time ago i described the following problem to the list for the
<java> task.
Now the same problem comes up again for the <jjtree> task ?

Dont they use the same code for select the jvm ?

Jens

>When having fork=true the java task simply tries to create a proccess
>"java ..."  which will invoke
>the java executable wich is in the PATH Env.
>
>I have JDK 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 on my machine and 1.2 is in the path.
>Ant itself is configured by the JAVA_HOME variable (which is good and
>simple) but <java> does'nt care about.
>
>The same Problem arises with Ant 1.4.1 and the <javac> Task, wich seems
>to be fixed in 1.5alpha !

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ant-user@jakarta.a
pache.org
<http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ant-user@jakarta.