ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: failonerror="false" on serverdeploy
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:54:00 GMT
Just caught this e-mail, my apologies.

There has been some discussion on this in the Ant developer list.  I've
got a failonerror="false" attribute working for serverdeploy locally,
and (assuming no one else has addressed it already), I'll be submitting
that patch next week.

So the problem is being addressed, and hopefully code will be in the
CVS repository (and later in a release) to add a "failonerror"
attribute.

Kyle Adams

>>> KeesS@discoverylife.co.za 11/07/02 07:15AM >>>
Hi all,

Is it possible to stop Ant from exiting the build procedure if the
serverdeploy task fails?

I want to build some conditional logic around the success or failure
of
deployment to a Weblogic server, hard to do if I can't control whether
the
serverdeploy task 'fails' the build.

Thanks,

Kees Snijders