ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Sood" <>
Subject ant not able to compile EJB file
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 21:50:10 GMT
  I was using ant to develop a webservice in weblogic for this I was using weblogics webservice
But while running ant to do this ant gives a no class def found error for EJBObject. I have
the required J2EE.jar in my environment variable "classpath" but ant does not seem to read
the classpath
set in the environment variables.

  If I compile same EJB files using javac it works fine. Hence I can say that ant could not
read the classpath that java compiler did.
Please guide me to setup the classpath for ant.

Rahul Sood
IT Engineer
Wyeth Research
(T)  +44 (0)1628 683432
Email :
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may contain information
that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure.  The communication is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named.  If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivery to an intended recipient, please note that any unauthorised
viewing, copying, printing, storage, dissemination or distribution of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message and then delete it from your computer.

Wyeth Research (U.K.) Limited.   Registered in England & Wales No. 1 813 687
Registered Office: Huntercombe Lane South, Taplow, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 0PH, UK

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message