ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCSC -- to be added as external Tool and Task
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:24:56 GMT
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Ralph Jocham <rjocham72@yahoo.com> wrote:

> the Ant external tools and task website states:
> [...] If you've written something that should be
> included, please post all relevant information to one
> of the mailing lists. [...]
>
> I did that. JCSC (Java Coding Standard Checker) can be
> founnd on http://jcsc.sourceforge.net

So where is the relevant information?  ;-)

> I am not sure if this is the right process?

I'm not sure that there is something like "the right process".  My
first preference would be a patch to this one
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-ant/xdocs/external.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/xml>

Failing that, a list with the information we list on that page
including a description, License and compatibility information is much
appreciated.  I'll sure look at your site, but if we don't have to
search for all information pieces ourselves, it will get a link on
Ant's website a lot faster.

Stefan