ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: extra CRLF when copying file with filtering
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:01:45 GMT
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Eric Fesler <> wrote:

> Using ant 1.5, I just discover that ant is systematically adding an
> extra CRLF at the end of the file when I used that copy task with
> filtering set to true.

Quite possible, we have similar bugs in <concat> in CVS and in
<replaceregexp> for Ant 1.5.1.

It adds a newline if there hasn't been one.  If the original file ends
in a newline, everything is fine.  Correct?

> BTW, here is the code as I would correct it.

This would strip a newline character from the last line if there is

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message