ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Schlaifer <st...@kihakkt.jetcafe.org>
Subject RE: Problem with junit in ant with jdk 1.4.1
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:13:52 GMT
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Keith Hatton wrote:

> Is that "it works with any 5 of the 6" or is it actually "there's
> something different about this sixth test" ?

It works with any 5 of the 6.  Actually, the case I was testing is:

import junit.framework.Test;
import junit.framework.TestCase;
import junit.framework.TestSuite;
import junit.framework.TestResult;

public class myTest extends TestCase {

    public myTest(String name) {
        super(name);
    }

    public static Test suite() throws ClassNotFoundException {
        return new TestSuite(Class.forName("myTest"));
    }

    public void test0() { }
    public void test1() { }
    public void test2() { }
    public void test3() { }
    public void test4() { }
    public void test5() { }

    public static void main(String[] argv) throws Exception {
        Test suite = suite();
        junit.textui.TestRunner runner = new junit.textui.TestRunner();
        TestResult result = new TestResult();
        suite.run(result);
        runner.print(result);
    }
}

in which all of the tests are trivial and identical.

		--Steve

       "Perhaps God gave man free will so he
       could choose to stop those who had chosen evil."
       <James Lileks>