ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Schlaifer <>
Subject Re: Problem with junit in ant with jdk 1.4.1
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:19:36 GMT
On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Steve Loughran wrote:

> Its a result of a stricter classloader in ant1.5 that doesnt expose all the
> many extra things that were stuck in java1.4. the cvs version of ant does
> expose more, but if you enable forking then things work just as well in
> ant1.5. Forked jvms are better for unit tests anyway, as they dont break
> your build when very bad things go wrong in the app

You're probably right but it does seem curious to me that it runs fine
when there are only 5 tests and fails when there are 6.

       "Perhaps God gave man free will so he
       could choose to stop those who had chosen evil."
       <James Lileks>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message