ant-user mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: documentation of delta between 1.5 and 1.5.1?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:41:35 GMT
Thanks Stefan,

Darn; I saw that page but didn't look down to the bottom.  :(

No mention of the problem we've noticed:  Intermittently--and
unrepeatably--we've had NPE's thrown when using the <zip> task.  Seems to
only occur on IBM JDK 1.3.0/1.3.1, especially on WinNT.  Never observed
this before upgrading to 1.5.

Has anyone ever observed anything similar?

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

|         |           Stefan Bodewig   |
|         |           <bodewig@apache.o|
|         |           11/13/2002 11:20 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, <neilg@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> I'm probably missing something obvious, but a look around the
> website didn't net me any info as to how 1.5.1 and 1.5 differ.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5.1/>

Stefan