ant-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh.Alme...@sybase.com
Subject Re: How to use web.xml to create war file?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:04:24 GMT

Use

<war warfile="${dist.weblogic.dir}/${dist.war}" webxml="
${build.classes}/web.xml">
<fileset dir="${src.dir}">
    <exclude name="**/*.properties"/>
   <exclude name="**/images/**"/>
 </fileset>
<classes dir="${build.classes}">
        <include name="**/admin/**"/>
        <include name="**/data/*"/>
      </classes>
</war>

hope this helps
- Raj

                    tomcatuser@sha

                    w.ca                 To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                         cc:

                    11/05/2002           Subject:     How to use web.xml to create war file?

                    05:08 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant Users

                    List"

In my build.xml, I am trying to use the web.xml file to create my war file.
I could not find any related information in the Ant documentation. Can
anyone point me to some documentstion on war file creation?

Thanks