ant-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Wulff" <oliver.wu...@zurich.ch>
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: condition for exec task
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:05:25 GMT

I guess you mean if I set the attribute "dest".

I show you my complete case:

I've got several corba idls: Base.idl, Test.idl, ...

When I execute the idl compiler on each idl, it generates a lot of java
files (200-400). Afterwards, it will compile them.

I wanted to check if one of the Idl's are newer than the generated classes
like:
<uptodate property="idl.compile" targetfile="${idl.dir}/Base.idl">
<srcfiles dir= "${classes.dir}/com/zurich/chz/orb" includes="**/*.class"/>
</uptodate>

The problem is that the Idl's are listed in a fileset and I can define only
one file in the targetfile.
I haven't find a solution with a mapper.

Oliver

                      Stefan Bodewig

                      <bodewig@apache.         An:      ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                      org>                     Kopie:

                                               Thema:   Re: Antwort: Re: condition for exec
task
                      26.11.2002 13:38

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Ant Users

                      List"

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Oliver Wulff <oliver.wulff@zurich.ch> wrote:

> I want to do a check before executing my task ("exec" or "apply")
> because this task takes a lot of time.

The built-in uptodate check of <apply> will take as long as the

Stefan