ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting classpath when invoking org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main()
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:26:42 GMT
I have a similar problem where I am unable to set the classpath for Junit
Apparently Junit has its own Classloader and I havent found documentation
to set classpath for Junit classloader. (Setting the System classpath has no
effect)
Help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mahfudh Junaryanto" <mahfudh.junaryanto@readiminds.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 9:28 PM
Subject: RE: Setting classpath when invoking
org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main()

Thanks Keith,

I have done that, except that I only specify the path, not the specific
jar file. It works now. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mahfudh Junaryanto
Technical Consultant
ReadiMinds
Singapore
Phone: +65- 6227 5880; Fax: +65- 6227 5881
Mobile: +65-91070425
www.ReadiMinds.com
Leading provider of Enterprise WebServices & E-Business Solutions!

Singapore|Malaysia|India|China|Hong Kong|Middle East|Europe|Indonesia