ant-user mailing list archives

From "todd thorner" <tthor...@lycos.com>
Subject ANT_HOME problem on Windows Me
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:13:31 GMT
Ok, I've searched through the archives but couldn't find exactly the answer I need.

I'm new to Ant, and just installed it on Windows Me into the following directory:

C:\devtools\ant

I changed my autoexec.bat to include the following lines:

set ANT_HOME=C:\devtools\ant
set PATH=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin

Now, when I reboot, open a MS-DOS window and enter "ant" at the prompt, I get the following:

"ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located.  Please set ANT_HOME"

I see a file called "ant.bat" (among others) inside C:\devtools\ant\bin

So what gives?  Thanks for any help.