ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Rathnow <dave.rath...@wrx-ca.com>
Subject RE: Can properties be returned to a calling ant script?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:23:51 GMT

I suppose relative paths will suffice, though I was hoping to
avoid having to have to code all relative path vars in
all build scripts. I'm sure there is an easy way, or perhaps
I'm making this more complicated than need be.  I'll try what
everyone has suggested.

Thanks everyone, for your help!

Dave.

P.S.  What's the Ant command to write properties to a file? :)