ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Rathnow <dave.rath...@wrx-ca.com>
Subject Passing classpath information between build scripts
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:05:44 GMT

I've got a directory hierarchy with a number of different projects under it.
All the project share a "common" build script that they invoke from a
"private" build script under thier own project directory.  All the common
jars and zips are included in a classpath built in the common build
script but each project has additions to the classpath.  I would like the
specific build script to somehow construct this classpath and then
pass it into the common build script.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?  I would like something similar
to refid's but this doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Dave.

W. Dave Rathnow
Wireless Matrix Corporation