ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Draper <Da...@geotrust.com>
Subject RE: Starteam: Get files by status.
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:38:38 GMT
You might try using the -is option also.
This option should apply the command to
all the sub-folders.

C:\Program Files\StarTeam 4.0>stcmd co -p
-is

- Dave D

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Malla [mailto:malla6um@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 19:55
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Starteam: Get files by status.

I am running this command from the command line:
C:\Program Files\StarTeam 4.0>stcmd co -p
This is what I get:
StarTeam 4.2 Command Line Interface, Build 4.2.699
Copyright (c) 1997-1999 Starbase Corporation
Using ini file: C:\Program Files\StarDisk\ConnectionManager.ini
Folder: <my root folder>(working dir: C:\myrepository\myfolder)
But I am not getting any files as a result of the checkout on my comp. But,
if I goto starteam and do a checkout from the starteam interface, all files
in the right structure are copied on to my computer. do you know what is
happening?
Thanks.
 Dave Draper <DaveD@geotrust.com> wrote:Using the StarTeam integration, No.

You can however work around the problem by using the
tag and the command line interface.

The following will check out, unlocked, all files that are
of status "out of date" or "missing".

${ST_USERNAME}:${ST_PASSWORD}@${ST_SERVERNAME}:${ST_SERVERPORT}/${st_project
}/${st_view}/${st_rootfolder} -u -filter OI" />

Run stcmd.exe co -? for more information.

- Dave D.