ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Kiigan" <...@kiigan.com>
Subject RE: Using the Ant "filter" task with unicode files
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:58:00 GMT
Thanks for the advice Stefan, much appreciated.

I don't suppose anyone has a custom Ant <copy> task
that will allow filtering for any unicode text file?

Or alternatively what parameters the "encoding" param
(for <replace>) takes? I notice <replace> doesn't allow setting
the start and end filter token, it has to be "@" which is a
shame.

Ian

Ian Kiigan