ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mahfudh Junaryanto" <>
Subject Setting classpath when invoking
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:10:37 GMT

>From a java program, I invoke method.
My build.xml contains element that required specific jar file ,  How can
I include that jar file
so the element is recognized by ant. Here is more specific example:

  <!-- Run ejbc to create the deployable jar file -->
  <target name="ejbc" depends="jar_ejb">
     <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes" failonerror="yes">
      <sysproperty key="weblogic.home" value="${weblogic.home}/server"/>
      <arg line="-verbose -compiler javac

I have weblogic.ejbc (weblogic.jar) somewhere . How can I include this
jar file when I call ant.Main.main() ?

Thanks in advance!