ant-user mailing list archives

From FY...@dacsystems.com
Subject RE: New User - Problem
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:38:41 GMT
Hi Jerome,

I subsequently posted a "resolved" message to the list with this subject
heading.

Basically, the call from ant.bat to the lcp.bat subroutine does not seem to
work correctly on my system.  I intially had a problem in that the various
jar files in the ANT_HOME path were not being seen (the ant.bat code builds
a LOCALCLASSPATH temporary variable using lcp.bat).  I placed these
physically in the CLASSPATH variable, then ran into the problem below.
Placing the ...tools.jar file in the CLASSPATH resolved that issue.

I didn't take the time to examine further why the batch calls are not
working, but will get around to that at some point.  Way too much to do with
the J2EE learning curve now.

Thank you for your reply,

Fred Yale