ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Francis" <scott.fran...@newisys.com>
Subject RE: OS supported by exec Task
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:13:54 GMT
The os attribute is populated from the Java environment.  Look up the java documentation for
"os.names" and you should get the full list of what Java supports.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajat Gupta [mailto:Rajat.Gupta@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:08 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: OS supported by exec Task

Hi All,
  The "os" attribute of exec task determines that this executable will be called for which
Operating Systems. I want a list of the Operating System names supported by ANT. I was able
to find out two of them.... 'SunOS' and 'Windows NT'. Can someone please provide me a list
of the other OS names present in the ANT's list.
I hope the question is clear.

This is required for my build script which will be running of different OS.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajat