ant-user mailing list archives

From <echobeatz...@ntlworld.com>
Subject FileSet help
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:06:00 GMT
Hi,

I've been racking my brains over this problem for a while now,
but just cannot find an answer.
I have a jar task that uses a fileset to make sure only one package(and
it's subpackages) are in that one jar, but I cannot get it to
work, I have gotten it to put in empty directory structure(no
files) but with the base directory having the files listed as
to be included.
Anyway, here is what I have so far:

  <jar destfile="${jar.dir}/SceneEditor.jar"
       manifest="${jar.dir}/SceneEditor.manifest">
   <fileset dir="${compile.dir}">
    <include name="net/sourceforge/gunner/cc/sceneeditor/**"/>
   </fileset>
  </jar>

The file is created fine, everything exists, but no files(only
META-INF directory) is created from this.

Thanks for any help :)

--
Good Day To You
Adam