ant-user mailing list archives

From <echobeatz...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: FileSet help
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:06:15 GMT

Thanks for the reply, I did finally find out that I had one small
mistake in the case that I was just missing over and over, I
think I just wanted to see the correct directory!

--
Good Day To You
Adam
gunner.sourceforge.net

= = = Original message = = =

I suspect you have misspelled net/sourceforge/gunner/cc/sceneeditor.
Because
otherwise everything looks fine. Is the case the same? Does attribute
the
fileset attribute about case-sensitivity changes something? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: echobeatz666@ntlworld.com [mailto:echobeatz666@ntlworld.com]

Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 11:06 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: FileSet help

Hi,

I've been racking my brains over this problem for a while now,

but just cannot find an answer.
I have a jar task that uses a fileset to make sure only one package(and

it's subpackages) are in that one jar, but I cannot get it to

work, I have gotten it to put in empty directory structure(no

files) but with the base directory having the files listed as

to be included.
Anyway, here is what I have so far:

  <jar destfile="$jar.dir/SceneEditor.jar"
       manifest="$jar.dir/SceneEditor.manifest">
   <fileset dir="$compile.dir">
    <include name="net/sourceforge/gunner/cc/sceneeditor/**"/>
   </fileset>
  </jar>

The file is created fine, everything exists, but no files(only

META-INF directory) is created from this.

Thanks for any help :)

--
Good Day To You
Adam