ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ozben Evren" <>
Subject Greebo -- Ant task to fetch dependency files
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:14:56 GMT
    Hi Everyone,
    Having looked at Maven, (and found out that it is not so well suited
to my projects) and liked the repository/dependency concept, I decided
to write a small ant task to do something similar, with some extra
features. You can check-out features, and download the sources at
If you deem it worthy of the external tools/tasks page, here is the
-Name: Greebo
files(currently only jars) from a network to a specified directory, much
like Maven. It supports multiple local and remote repositories with
either flat or maven-like structures. It can read the dependency list
from a Maven project file, a maven-like dependency file, or directly
from the build.xml file.
-Compatibility: 1.5
-License: Apache Software License