ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: FileSet help
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:57:08 GMT
I suspect you have misspelled net/sourceforge/gunner/cc/sceneeditor. Because
otherwise everything looks fine. Is the case the same? Does attribute the
fileset attribute about case-sensitivity changes something? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: echobeatz666@ntlworld.com [mailto:echobeatz666@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 11:06 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: FileSet help

Hi,

I've been racking my brains over this problem for a while now,
but just cannot find an answer.
I have a jar task that uses a fileset to make sure only one package(and
it's subpackages) are in that one jar, but I cannot get it to
work, I have gotten it to put in empty directory structure(no
files) but with the base directory having the files listed as
to be included.
Anyway, here is what I have so far:

  <jar destfile="${jar.dir}/SceneEditor.jar"
       manifest="${jar.dir}/SceneEditor.manifest">
   <fileset dir="${compile.dir}">
    <include name="net/sourceforge/gunner/cc/sceneeditor/**"/>
   </fileset>
  </jar>

The file is created fine, everything exists, but no files(only
META-INF directory) is created from this.

Thanks for any help :)

--
Good Day To You
Adam