ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: <lsync> task
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:03:57 GMT
My buildmagic (com.lgc.buildmagic) is independent from JBoss's buildmagic or
a buildmagic on SF for that matter (wasn't aware of that one).

Currently, the released code contains the following:

* @version Sep 2002 - Copyright (c) 2002, Landmark Graphics Corp.

I've requested internal approval to release it under the Apache license.
I'll let you know how it goes. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: sunyj []
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 4:15 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: <lsync> task

Hi DD,
Thanks for your help.
I has get from the
location( The task
is very good.
I tried to get buildmagic.jar from source forge, but project
buildmagic have not released officially.
Our company want to use this task and release a product at 11/26, but
we have not found any license information in
Is the java class covered by GPL?
We want get an explicit proclamation from you urgently(before 11/25).

Best Regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message