ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: fileset/dirset on dirs with regex
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:50:21 GMT
Have you looked at the <ejbjar> task? I know nothing about it, but it sounds
like it might be designed for what you're trying to do!?!?!? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien BLANC [mailto:Sebastien.Blanc@alcatel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 8:04 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: fileset/dirset on dirs with regex

Hello !
I'm trying to produce a jar from the following configuration:
I want to jar all the classes under n directories, these directories can
all be described by the following regex: ejb-jar-*.
the problem is that I can't see how to compute this set of directories
coz if I give a fileset ejb-jar-*/**/*.class to the jar task then I get
ejb-jar in the package name and I don't want it.
thank you for help.
seb.