ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: generating manifest classpath
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:14:50 GMT
This has been answered several times in the past. It goes along the same
lines I just described in a post within the last hour or so about EJB jars.
It's as simple as using a <fileset> and <pathconvert>, but not that simple
;-) You'll find full solutions I provided in the past in the archives. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Hiller [mailto:dhiller@avaya.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 2:59 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: generating manifest classpath

I was trying to generate the classpath for the manifest file so it was made
up of my dist jar and all the jars in the lib directory.  For example, if
a.jar, b.jar are in my lib dir, and I generate dist.jar, I would like my
classpath to be "a.jar b.jar dist.jar".  I have tried many different tasks
in ant to generate this but alot of them give me the full path of the jar in
the lib directory which is not what I want.  I have tried PathConvert and
BaseName(I almost need a combination of the two).
Anybody have any other ideas on how to automatically generate my classpath?
thanks,
Dean