ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Setting classpath when invoking org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main()
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:48:40 GMT
Isn't it just as easy to add it to your build.xml?

I think you will need something like
<java ...>
  <classpath>
    <pathelement path="${weblogic.home}/lib/weblogic.jar"/>
  </classpath>
</java>

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahfudh Junaryanto [mailto:mahfudh.junaryanto@readiminds.com]
Sent: 14 November 2002 12:11
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Setting classpath when invoking
org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main()

Hi,

>From a java program, I invoke org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main() method.
My build.xml contains element that required specific jar file ,  How can
I include that jar file
so the element is recognized by ant. Here is more specific example:

  <!-- Run ejbc to create the deployable jar file -->
  <target name="ejbc" depends="jar_ejb">
     <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes" failonerror="yes">
      <sysproperty key="weblogic.home" value="${weblogic.home}/server"/>
      <arg line="-verbose -compiler javac
${working.dir}/dist/${jar.name}"/>

    </java>
  </target>

I have weblogic.ejbc (weblogic.jar) somewhere . How can I include this
jar file when I call ant.Main.main() ?

Thanks in advance!