ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Is installing possible in Ant
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:50:15 GMT
You have installed it, but you will need %ANT_HOME%\bin to be in your PATH if you want to run
"ant" from any directory.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Uma Maheswar [mailto:uma@globalleafs.com]
Sent: 01 November 2002 08:29
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Is installing possible in Ant

Hi,
I have downloaded jakarta-ant-1.5.1-bin.zip folder from the site. I have unpacked them to
c:\ and found the following files

FOLDERS
bin
docs
lib
etc

FILES
KEYS
LICENSE
LICENSE.dom
LICENSE.sax
LICENSE.xerces
README
WHATSNEW
welcome.html

There is nothing like installation file available. How can I install then?

I have set in the environment variable like "ANT_HOME=c:\jakarta-ant-1.5.1". When I type "ant
converter" to compile my files, I get that ant is not recognised command. I am using Windows
XP Pro, Please guide me. If this is wrong installation, then what is the correct file that
I need to get.

Thanks
Uma
http://www.javagalaxy.com