ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Mawson <jmaw...@dialectsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Optional Task JUnit - unable to instantiate DocumentBuilderFa ctoryImpl since upgrading to 1.5.1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:15:28 GMT
Thank you Steve for your response.

I've forked the junit tasks as you suggest, and I've also explicity declared
Xerces in the classpath for the junit tasks. However, neither of these
suggestions changed the error.

I played around for a bit longer and discovered all I need to do to resolve
the issue is to upgrade Java to 1.4.1. However, this is not a suitable
solution as I need the ant build to run with 1.3 also. So, what might be
different between 1.3 and 1.4 that would cause such an error?

Has anyone else encountered problems when using JUnit XML log formatting via
Ant 1.5.1 with Java 1.3.1?

Regards
Jeremy