ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject RE: Running out orf memory
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:26:43 GMT
we used the following before.

-Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

-----Original Message-----
From: Wade Peeler [mailto:wade.peeler@waterford.org]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 5:00 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Running out orf memory

We're trying to compile a project consisting of several hundred source
files, and we're running out memory.  We've tried passing arguments to
the VM, like -Xms512M and -Xmx512M but that doesn't seem to be working.
Does anyone know how to increase memory to the VM so that Ant doesn't
run out of memory, or if there's something else that's causing us to run
out?

Wade

This email may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the
named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.

Any review, copying, printing, disclosure or other use is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor email sent through our network.