ant-user mailing list archives

From "Murray, Mike B." <...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: OS supported by exec Task
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:57:50 GMT
It depends on the JVM implementation, but here is the best list I have been able to find: http://www.tolstoy.com/samizdat/sysprops.html

Inspecting the implementation of org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Os.isOs() may also
be helpful to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajat Gupta [mailto:Rajat.Gupta@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:08 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: OS supported by exec Task

Hi All,
  The "os" attribute of exec task determines that this executable will be called for which
Operating Systems. I want a list of the Operating System names supported by ANT. I was able
to find out two of them.... 'SunOS' and 'Windows NT'. Can someone please provide me a list
of the other OS names present in the ANT's list.
I hope the question is clear.

This is required for my build script which will be running of different OS.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajat