ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Forward" <milkforl...@hotmail.com>
Subject revisitng: JavaDoc task, how to specify all packages
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:21:01 GMT

I have searched the archives and found two past email that address my current concerns, but
I was unable to find the associated solution.

I would appreciate if either someone could point me in the right direction, or help answer
my questions below.

1. How do we use the javadoc task if we do not have a package?

(related to http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ant-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=41332)

2. How do we javadoc all packages under a particular src directory?

(related to http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ant-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=42393)

andrew f

```````````````````

Here's a snippet of the ant code I am using:

    <javadoc
           packagenames="${javaodc.packagenames}"
           sourcepath="${src.main}"
           defaultexcludes="yes"
           destdir="${bin.javadoc}"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true"
           windowtitle="${javadoc.title}"

      <doctitle>${javaodc.doctitle}</doctitle>
      <bottom>${javaodc.bottom}</bottom>
    </javadoc>