ant-user mailing list archives

From "Narayanan, Gopalakrishnan" <>
Subject Looping in ANT without <script> or ant-contrib's <for-each>
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:57:30 GMT
I am dealing with a configuration file which includes cluster configurations.The server to
which my ANT script deployes may have 1 to n number of clusters.I have a property which specifies
the number
of clusters(project.no_of_clusters) and another property which specifies the actual ip addresses

Based on these two values , I need to fill in the values in the configuration file depending
on the number of clusters specified.For example, i need an log-file entry for each cluster.Something

	I donot want to muddle the buildfile with any <script> code .Is there a better way
to do this while leaving the buildfile maintainable say XSLT or something like that?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message