ant-user mailing list archives

From "Narayanan, Gopalakrishnan" <gna...@exchange.ml.com>
Subject Looping in ANT without <script> or ant-contrib's <for-each>
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:57:30 GMT
I am dealing with a configuration file which includes cluster configurations.The server to
which my ANT script deployes may have 1 to n number of clusters.I have a property which specifies
the number
of clusters(project.no_of_clusters) and another property which specifies the actual ip addresses
comma-separated(project.ip_address).

Based on these two values , I need to fill in the values in the configuration file depending
on the number of clusters specified.For example, i need an log-file entry for each cluster.Something
like

logfile1=project-<%ip_address1%>.log
logfile2=project-<%ip_address2%>.log
.
.
.
logfilen=project-<%ip_addressn%>.log

	I donot want to muddle the buildfile with any <script> code .Is there a better way
to do this while leaving the buildfile maintainable say XSLT or something like that?

Thanks