ant-user mailing list archives

From "Grinvald, Edward" <Edward.Grinv...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Can't find an import
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:47:15 GMT
I can't move it into a package, it's not my code, but it is inside a jar
that gets picked up when I "sweep" through my lib directory. If I
comment out the import, then I get an undefined symbol on invokation.
I'd hate to simply yank it out of the jar and lay it down separately.
Any suggestions?

Thank you.

edward

-----Original Message-----
From: newsham@hotu.com [mailto:newsham@hotu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 6:39 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Can't find an import

You cannot import a class which is in the "default" package.  Move
PortalJNI into a package and then import it.

The spec is ambiguous, but Sun is saying that this is the proper
behavior and it is now enforced in JDK 1.4.  My reading of the spec
concludes differently, but I suppose that's not relevant.