ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel L. Boxwell" <Boxwel...@C-IV.org>
Subject RE: PVCS
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:00:40 GMT
We are able to call PVCS from ANT, but only after extending and modifying the task that ships
with ANT. We found that the current task only works on previous versions of Version Manager,
and then only if you have not configured any security/permissions in your repository (!!)

Basically the modified ANT task configures and executes a pcli command.

--Dan Boxwell

-----Original Message-----
From: Aston, Roy [mailto:Roy.Aston@egg.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 5:01 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: PVCS

Has anyone managed to integrate PVCS into an ant script to get files from a
particular workset.

Roy Aston

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.