ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject RE: converting date/time
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:22:35 GMT
Yes that's what I'm looking for. something like this:

<datetime src="0206" format="yyMM" property="newdate" />

then ${newdate} = 2002-06-01

I supposed it would be better like this:

property date = 0206
<datetime src="${date}01" format="yyMMdd" property="newdate" />

then ${newdate} = 2002-06-01

There doesn't seems to be anything like this in Ant already, I'll probably
have to code it myself

Roland.