ant-user mailing list archives

From EXT / FOCAL MALAPRADE Roland <ext.focal.malapr...@sncf.fr>
Subject converting date/time
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:48:16 GMT
I have a series of month-based directories in the format "DirName_yyMM". So
for example: DirName_0206 is the directory for June 2002.

In these directory, I need to replace dates in some files, but I need the
date in the format yyyy-MM-dd, for example, "2002-06-01".

Is there any task that can do this? like a <tstamp> where you could specify
the date/time instead of the current date/time.

I suppose I could just write a task myself, but if something like that
already exists, it would make my life easier... or lazier ;-)

Thanks,
Roland.